- Northern Monmouth County Branch / Freehold Area (NJ) Branch – STEM Team Outreach Event (February 24-25, 2018 )
- Atlantic County Branch Fundraiser – STEM & Breakfast (February 11, 2017
- Northern Ocean County Branch Pottery Party (February 21, 2017)
- Northern Ocean County Branch Gift Auction (March 4, 2017) (Fundraising Event)
- AAUW Northern Monmouth County Branch Fundraiser (May 11, 2017)
- Mountain Lakes Area Branch Annual Meeting (May 19,2017)
- Summit Branch – Book Review Breakfast (October 16, 2017)
- Atlantic County Branch – AAUW Scholarship Fundraiser (November 4, 2017)
- Summit Branch – Fashionable Fundraiser at Talbots (November 8, 2017)
- Celebrate Women’s History Month and Help Raise Funds for Teentech and Tech Trek (March 12, 2016)
- AAUW Mountain Lakes Area Branch Fundraiser (October 27, 2016)
- AAUW NOC Branch Psychic Night Fundraiser for Scholarships (October 27, 2016)
- Atlantic County Branch Fundraiser for Scholarships (November 12, 2016)
Saturday & Sunday, February 24 & 25, 2018 (10 AM – 5 PM)
The Northern Monmouth County Branch (NMCB) and the Freehold Area (NJ) Branch has started a STEM Team!
Their first Outreach Project!
2nd Annual Maker Festival!
101 Crawfords Corner Rd, Holmdel, NJ 07733
Phone: (732) 226-8818
AAUW Northern Monmouth County Branch (NMCB) / Freehold Area (NJ) Branch STEM Team / Brookdale WEST Club Members
had 2 Tables at this event!
Building S.T.E.A.M will bring together the maker community, schools and industry to illustrate innovation, creativity and invention as we strive to provide a hands-on immersive environment of learning and exploration. Building S.T.E.A.M. festival welcomes professionals and amateurs, enthusiasts, hobbyists, innovators and entrepreneurs, tinkerers and craftsmen to exhibit, demonstrate and provide educational immersive experiences for the attendees
For more details check out the website.http://building-steam.org/
SUPPORTING STEM PROGRAMS FOR ATLANTIC COUNTY GIRLS
GREATE BAY COUNTRY CLUB
901 Mays Landing Rd, Somers Point, NJ
KEYNOTE SPEAKER PANEL
FAMILY AND FRIENDS ARE WELCOME
100% of the proceeds of this fundraising breakfast will be applied toward supporting STEM programs for girls. The breakfast is hosted through the cooperation of the Atlantic County branch of the American Association of University Women and the Atlantic County Advisory Commission on Women.
Tuesday, February 21, 2017 – 6 PM
506 Arnold Ave, Pt. Pleasant, NJ
Come on out and bust those winter blues!!!
Make either a ceramic or mosaic creation.
10% of the proceeds go to AAUW NOCB.
Saturday March 4, 2017
373 Adamston Road, Brick, NJ
Refreshments + 1 sheet tickets included
$10 in advance, $12 at door
May 11, 2017
AAUW Northern Monmouth County Branch
4th Annual Scholarship Luncheon
with New York Times bestselling author
Mary Kay Andrews
Molly Pitcher Inn, Red Bank, NJ
May 19, 2017
AAUW Mountain Area Branch Annual Meeting
Appearance by the University Women’s Chorale
Monday, October 16, 2017
AAUW Scholarship Fundraiser
The Atlantic County Branch of AAUW celebrated its 100th birthday during its Annual
Fundraiser Luncheon held at the Linwood Country Club.
AAUW Atlantic County Charitable Corporation, Inc.
IRS approved 501(c)(3)
Linwood Country Club
500 Shore Road, Linwood, NJ
Luncheon: 1 PM
Assigned Seating – Reservation Deadline October 27
AAUW NJ Event
Saturday, March 12, 2016
10 AM – 12 Noon
Celebrate Women’s History Month and Help Raise Funds for the AAUW NJ Teentech and Tech Trek Projects
The Cape May County Advisory Commission on the Status of Women hosted a breakfast, not only as a celebration of Women’s History Month, but also as a fundraiser for the local AAUWNJ Teentech and the AAUWNJ Tech Trek projects.
901 Mays Landing Road
Somers Point, NJ 08244
The Featured Speaker Will Be Lieutenant Governor Kim Guadagno!
Thursday, October 27, 2016
Thursday, October 27, 2016
Saturday, November 12, 2016
Reception: Noon, Luncheon: 1pmAAUW Atlantic County Branch Scholarship Fundraiser
500 Shore Road, Linwood, NJ 08821